Seein' is believin'

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seein' is believin'
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:47:19 -0500
Here's another ebay auction for the record booooks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2226582215&category=35936&sspagename=STRK%3AMEAWA%3AIT&rd=1

These are certainly   neat / cool   novelty items, and yes, useful for a
gander at the factory color swatch, but 75 bucks a piece?

I bought mine at a flea market (Seriously! You know, British fleas and
such.) from a vendor selling them for $1.50 each. Stupid me, I only
bought one.

On the Bugeye Tire Pump front, the seller involved in the
record-breaking tire aka tyre pump auction a few weeks back, just won a
Sutty for $115.00. I guess he wanted to know what a real one looked
like. :-)

Remember, I'm still collecting Innocenti parts for my mammoth future
Innocenti restoration project. So, should anyone know the whereabouts of
stashes of Innocenti Spider Unobtanium, you know who to call.

I have actually been experiencing some very good luck recently in my
never-ending Innocenti Spider Parts Quest. Perseverance pays-off. With
the help of some European suppliers, I have been able to locate and
acquire a number of detail parts I have been searching for.

The elusive trunk latch remains elusive though. Rumor has it they were
used on the Ferrari GTO, another high-production car. I don't think I
want to fight with a GTO owner over one of those. BUT, I will find one,
or more, someday. Like I said, perseverance pays-off.

PS Somebody on this list better purchase that Bugeye on ebay in Wisconsin!

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct