RE: From mgs List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: From mgs List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:06:02 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "WJHS1960" <wjhs1960@comcast.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "Assn" <SpridgetAssn@justbrits.com>
I think the seller has "toked" not tooken.  or is the past tense of toke..
tooken?  come on pot heads, enlighten me. Im from Wisconsin and we tip cows
at night for fun. we don't know about these big city slicker ways of y'all.

Brad, a RB midget may well be worth 30k in my life, how the hell old are you
anyway?  remember, gas was only 65 cents a gallon in 1974. and in 1965 it
was "gas wars" and only what ( I was a very small kid riding in my sisters
car) 6 gallons for a dollar?

BUT THAT PARTICULAR RB MIDGET AINT WORTH THE PRICE NOW!  other than for a
title buyer!!!

wjhs, who are you anyway? heard you lived across the yard of someone I
know??