Passion of the Christ...NLBC

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, SpridgetASSn@justbrits.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Passion of the Christ...NLBC
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:47:01 EST
The wife and I, and her mom, went with a church group last night to see The
Passion of the Christ.  No matter what your feelings on religion, a very well
made movie.

Not a huge turning point in my life or anything, but I am extremely glad I
saw the movie, and I reccomend everyone do so.  I did not have a moment of
enlightenment, or a conversion experience, but I did have an inner feeling as I
left the theater I just cannot describe.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget

"I'm not all that sold on the idea of becoming the poor man's Cher" J. Joplin