Re: Screwed on the Internet with any abuse report

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Screwed on the Internet with any abuse report
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:37:21 -0500 (EST)
>>A seller's tip - DON'T TAKE PERSONAL CHECKS. I sold a
piece of stereo equipment for $200 ... ton of headaches on both ends that took a
while to resolve. From now on it's Paypal or money
order for me.

=====
Ron Soave

I don't even like money orders.  I have been told over and over again that the
money order is in the mail...weeks later it arrives with a post mark of two
days ago.  So how could it have been in the mail?  As I buyer, I have had more
than one seller claim that they have never received my payment.  (I always pay
the day of the auction).  My view is PayPal or no way Pal!

David Riker

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com