Re: Stirrin' up some s**t No LBC content

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stirrin' up some s**t No LBC content
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:51:09 -0600
Bill:
That's a big concern to me.  Seems to me we have won very little, yet have
polarized a large segment of the world's population.  Among that segment are
primitive, fundamentalist people who are more than happy to buy a one-way
ticket to heaven killing an infidel.   I think the Israelis have proven you
can't beat this approach with an army.  Is the Patriot Act the beginning of
our own Israel-West bank wall? As for standing up for ourselves....right on!
But why did Shrub deflect us from our efforts in Afghanistan?  Why did we
stop our efforts there rather than finish the job?  Is it true Osama is
running a convenience store outside of El Paso?
JohnD

Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:28:30 -0800 (PST)
From "bill b." <w_burrell at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Stirrin' up some s**tNLBC delete if desired

- --- Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> And, THAT is one of the basics of the agenda of the
> neo-conservatives.
> Scary and dangerous.

No offense but....Scarier than becoming a second
Israel with bombers running all over the place blowing
up Americans? I guess I am too neo-conservative to
understand the logic. I am sure it does not have much
to do with LBC's but since it was asked y'all got my 2
cents. I don't think many of us would be able to spend
time with our cute little roadsters if we did not
stand up for ourselves occasionally, thereby giving
notice that we will not sit by and allow ourselves to
be eliminated.  I await being convinced oherwise.

cheers, bill b.