Re: Stirrin' up some s**t No LBC content

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stirrin' up some s**t No LBC content
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:48:25 -0800 (PST)
John,
'Tis sad but true. It seems like a no win situation.
Unfortunately the political climate, this being an
election year, obscures much reasoned truth with
re-election expediency. Maybe after next November we
will be able to take stock and review our position as
a  country and as a world leading nation. Seems like
those of us who have 'em would prefer to just work on
and /or drive our unusual little cars. The issues of
the world do sometimes seem to be a distraction.

cheers, bill b.

--- "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov> wrote:
...snip... Seems to me we have won very little, yet
have polarized a large segment of the world's
population. Among that segment are primitive,
fundamentalist people who are more than happy to buy a
one-way ticket to heaven killing an infidel.
...snip...Israelis have proven you
> can't beat this approach with an army.  Is the
> Patriot Act the beginning of our own Israel-West
bank wall? As for standing up for ourselves....right
on!
But why did Shrub deflect us from our efforts in Afghanistan?...snip...