Bugeye door pocket help

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye door pocket help
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 19:12:10 -0500
I have made my own Bugeye door pockets a few times, but I am down to my
last set of metal *things* that make up the curved pocket panel.
Before I make new masonite and cover these, I would like to make a spare
set for my Son's 58 Sprite and maybe keep a spare set in stock for that
next project.
Are there any metal fabricators on this list?
Does anyone know where to find the top U channel and the 2 different Z
bars for these panels?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ