Re: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION WEBSITE,Campell Hausfield, Devilbliss, e

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION WEBSITE,Campell Hausfield, Devilbliss, etc.
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 18:18:47 -0800 (PST)
i got a check for the class action law suit against the RIAA.  im quite
sure the lawyers did handsomely, but I received enough to go buy a
CD...which isnt bad considering they were charged with price fixing
CDs.

--- Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Sorry but this is more class action bullsh*t.
>
> The attorneys walk away with the money, and probably lots of it,
> while
> those who got burned get a coupon, which is worthless unless they
> spend
> MORE money.
>
> The lawyers should get a coupon. Class action lawsuits benefit
> attorneys
> not plaintiffs.
>
> --
>
> jay fishbein
> wallingford, ct
> http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/
> <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>
>

> Gbouff1@aol.com wrote:
>
> >Basically, if you have bought a compressor between August 1,1996 and
> January
> >30, 2004, you are probably entitled to a $50.00 gift certificate for
> an air
> >tool manufactured by the offending company.

=====
The Flashfire Webhosting Project.
www.TheFlashfire.net
quality webhosting since 1999.