Re: Pizza was Re: Auto Recalls

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pizza was Re: Auto Recalls
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:31:37 -0600
> Please let me know how one "gets ready" to pull an engine?
> Put on gloves?
> Get semi drunk?
> Find a buddy who has more muscles than brains?
> Stare at it long enough and hope it jumps out all by itself?

Those sound like good ideas, Frank, but I have never learned to work
comfortably with gloves on.
As a matter of fact, what I meant by "get ready to pull the engine" was to
drain the radiator, the oil, the trans, disconnect the alternator, all of
those things that have to happen before the engine actually starts to move.
On this occasion, not only did I "get ready", I did pull the engine. and the
trans.
David Lieb