Re: Pizza was Re: Auto Recalls

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pizza was Re: Auto Recalls
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:04:20 -0500
My day was more fun than your's.  :-)  First I successfully welded a broken
basketball hoop for a buddy (I'm a newbie at welding).  Then I won an
auction on ebay for a new 1098 Borg & Beck pressure plate and throwout
bearing for $29.  Then I finished putting my newly rewired powder coating
oven back together and it works!

I watched the Nascar Busch race this afternoon and the Australian Grand Prix
just started on the Speed Channel.

Life is good :-)

Rick