Was: Peter Egan; Now: R&T

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was: Peter Egan; Now: R&T
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:19:17 -0800
Cc: "'Caldwell, Peter'" <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:47:22 -0800 (PST)
From Rick Neville <healeyrick at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T

I don't know if it's just me, but R&T could save some
money by just sending me Peter Egan's column  I just
haven't found a lot to interest me in the rest of the
magazine lately with all the SUVs and other boring
vehicles.  Last month's issue was unbelievable, I
think advertising content must have outnumbered
editorial content by about four pages to one.

Rick
I agree 100%.. Maybe Peter Caldwell can give him a call and suggest he start
a subscription web-zine so we could read his R&T and his biker columns
without having to stand in the magazine aisle of the local Quick-Sack.  New
cars, like new motorcycles, hold very little allure for me.  I have both of
his compendiums-- just wish more would be published.  He inspired me to move
my rocking chair into the garage.  Now, for the Fender Telecaster.....or
maybe a Gretsch Country Gentleman....and a cigar.....and an
E-type.....and.....
JD