Re: Was: Peter Egan; Now: R&T

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was: Peter Egan; Now: R&T
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:33:51 -0800 (PST)
--- "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov> wrote:> my
rocking chair into the garage.  Now, for the
> Fender Telecaster.....or
> maybe a Gretsch Country Gentleman....and a
> cigar.....and an
> E-type.....and.....

Innerestin' - first time I met Egan, he was ogling my
Bugeye when I told him the "Return of the Bugeye" was
the reason I started searching them out.  He was also
ogling my MGBGT that I had at the track for sale, and
he fell on the floor laughing when he saw the 1973
Telecaster Deluxe (Made in USA), original hard shell
case in the hatch of the BGT.  Made some comment how
LBC guys are pretty much all the same.  Like many of
us, he was also passing through Miata ownership at the
time.  Egan started getting "the look" when he saw the
BGT, but another guy bought it real quick.(photo):

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/soavero/detail?.tok=phEL2wABlvAKMQ8L&.dir=/BHF+2001&.dnm=BGT+Sale.jpg&.src=ph

=====
Ron Soave

"The test of success is not what you do when you're on top. Success is how high
you bounce when you hit bottom."

- General George S. Patton, Jr