RE: Was: Peter Egan; Now: R&T with any abuse report

To: phil@outtech.com, kgb@frontiernet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Was: Peter Egan; Now: R&T with any abuse report
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:48:52 -0500 (EST)
I play a '90 Les Paul Burgundy/Chrome Studio.  Would love to put more into
Guitar but refuse to pay more for my guitar than I paid for my BMW ($1000).

;-)

But I play better on a Strat w/ 10's tuned down.  Sold my Sunburst 80's Strat
w/ Rosewood fingerboard to buy an engagement ring.  Years later Wife bought me
the Gibson.

I should'a bought the Cherry Sunburst '60's reissue LP but for the same price
bought a 90's Tweed reissue Peavey Classic 30 amp (full tube).  Still have the
original tubes in it...

Now if I'd just change the SRV-like 12's (fence post wire) I put on there... my
fingers hurt just THINKING about that...

Chip in GA

'65 Austin Healey Sprite - Too small
'88 BMW 528e - Just right
'03 Chevy Suburban - Too big