Re: Fw: My Sprite saga with any abuse report

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, spridget63@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Fw: My Sprite saga with any abuse report
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:09:38 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
That's what I was thinking on the twisty road between Rock Hill, SC and I-85.
I called my wife to tell her about the Sprite my buddy had just offered me.
The conversation went like this:

<me> - "Honey, Jamie just offered me his Austin Healey."

<her> - "Hmm, how much?"

<me> - "Only $500..."

<her> - "Well, THAT'S a no-brainer..."

When I hung up I couldn't believe it.  I'd expected to hear "No Way In H*LL
Mister, Forget it, That's what you need is another project, etc.", but instead
she urged me to go for it!

Now, to get her wrenching on it w/ me!

Chip in GA

'65 Austin Healey Sprite - Too small