Miata drivetrain

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Miata drivetrain
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:20:36 -0800
A while ago there was some discussion of a Miata drivetrain in a
Spridget. If anyone is interested in that sort of a project, I have a
'95 Miata with a good running engine and 5 speed I'm probably going
to part out. If anyone is interested in it, contact me off list.

I also have a restored '68 Sprite that you can put it in if your want.

I also have a complete '92 Miata I'm interested in selling if you
want an extra sports car in your stable.

The '95 is black on black and the '92 is red with a black interior.
Optional matching hardtop may be available too.

Gerard