Re: brake clip concensus

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake clip concensus
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 05:39:45 -0000
Think about it.
The wheel cylinder cannot go anywhere - it is contained within the revolving
wheel drum so, unless your wheel falls off first, and then the drum, the
cylinder is going to stay put anyway.

The cylinder is fastened to the backplate to keep it from rattling and and
to allow for accurate brake adjustment.

Whatever the fastening method, it never actually gets a great deal of

Guy