Re: Ebay item for sale (?) - 2000 Audi TT Quattro for $7700!

To: <LottMJ1967@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay item for sale (?) - 2000 Audi TT Quattro for $7700!
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:24:21 -0800
It's a scam. Look under "corvette coupes" and you will find a cherry '65 (I
think it was a '65, it was in the 63-67 range, C2, mid year, Stingray, etc.)
for the buy it now price of $8500. The seller replies much the same as what
you got. I reported it to eBay but they have not done anything about it.

Larry Miller