Brake Clip Success

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Brake Clip Success
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:56:13 -0800 (PST)
I applied the collective knowledge of the list members
to the problem and it worked.

Used the circlips and circlip pliers and ZAP!! they
went into place.Woulda been even quicker if I had not
accidentally applied the circlip on one when I had the
roll pin stuck in the hole for the bleeder, but hey,
one small error in a comedy of errors.

Next time, tho, I am going to first seek out a decent
pair of circlip pliers. My wonderful harbor freight
ones have a tendancy to bend at the tip and the
circlip slips off and flies somewhere.

Appreciate the advice. Now, on to the installation of
the shoes. I took pictures in advance to remind me how
that goofy hand brake lever goes back.

cheers, bill b.

=====
'69 Sprite  /\ /\ bilby