Re: Norristown

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Subject: Re: Norristown
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:19:55 -0500
The Philadelphia MG Club's Annual Swap Meet in Norristown PA will be
held at Solent MG (Formerly Wright's Sales and Service)
638 Markley St
Norristown, PA

Look for the Philly MG Club @
www.philadelphia-mg-club.com
or
www.phillymgclub.com

Unfortunately out of date on the Calendar (Good thing I am not
responsible for it ;-)

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.

believed to be clean.