Re: Norristown

To: biffjones@erols.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Norristown
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:53:13 EST
In a message dated 3/8/04 6:18:51 PM, biffjones@erols.com writes:

> I'll assume that everyone can use a map program like MapBlast.  Look up
> Norristown, PA.  Look for Markley Street that the street it's located on.
> The
> exact address I don't have but it is between the intersection of Main Street
> &
> Markley Street and Marshall Street and Markey Street.

If you get this far, the best thing to do is to park across the street from
the pizza place, in the train lot if you can, and walk across the street.
Once in the neighborhood, look down the alleys between the stores, actually
next
to the glass shop and you will see some really weatherbeaten guys looking at a
combination oil pressure/water temp. guage that doesn't work, that will be
the place, go around to the back and pay the admission fee and then spend,
spend, spend.
JP
John Poynton
79 Midget, Yellow Fever