my 948

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: my 948
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:30:15 -0600 with any abuse report
Okay, after doing the update on my sprite (damn that is a fun car now)
my question is of the old motor. My 948 had some serious problems; some
of you last year suggested that the crank may be broke.  I have the
engine in the back of my truck, and am itching to tear it apart and look
and see what the matter is.

After that my thought was to peddle what I could on eBay and do
"whatever with the rest"

A good friend of mine suggested that I tear down the engine and pack the
block away in cosmolean or something similar for future.  Or maybe some
one that has a concourse bound car, might want it "down the road"

Any one have 2 cents they would like to add to this? And where do you
buy cosmolean if that is what I am to do?