Re: Fuel supply woes - concrete candy bar?

To: Captain Rapture <yup1275@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel supply woes - concrete candy bar?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:06:19 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, jim coppage <apexshot@charter.net>
David,

Take the fuel line off at the carb.  Turn the fuel pump on and see if
you get a good flow at the fuel line. Use a coffee can or a plastic
bottle to catch the gas at the fuel line.    BE CAREFUL!

If you get gas at the fuel line - Inspect the gas that came out of the
line.  If it's clean the tank is probably OK.

If you don't get gas at the fuel line the blockage is at the tank or
the pump is broken (or blocked).

Kevin