Gas tank out / / Team Thickrooney x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>, jim coppage <apexshot@charter.net>
Subject: Gas tank out / / Team Thickrooney x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:18:29 -0700
Not as filthy as I expected. Spotted the red-framed
wee filter. Blew the air gun and it changed color.
I think I'll rinse the tank good a coupla times
and slipper back in, filter and all. No big deal.

Next on the list is the pipe and hose to the pump,
which is the last refuge of the scumbag wot
stranded me outa town.

All excited about the right parts coming to retune
the 45DCOE. Jeez - this might begin to live up
a few of my promises (brags).

Today I came across a 11/2000 British Cars magazine
with a feature on Team Thicko. Pics of Thompson.
I'll bring my string bass. Also a great article on a
Brit car museum in the Cotswolds that brot back
memories - it was grand!

Anybody see the Grasroots mag with features of
my car 75 and car 54 Minis?

David McCartney