Re: accelerator carb link, 1500 SUs

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Subject: Re: accelerator carb link, 1500 SUs
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:29:34 -0500
Cc: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Got one, count'em - one, and only one, that is exactly one, no more no
less. And I am so sorry, I am gonna be using it this spring.

I got mine for $5 at Carlisle.

However, I believe that DOES sell the right cable with the correct
ending on it. I had one on my Weber for a while.

Larry

On Mar 18, 2004, at 3:57 PM, Chris King wrote:

> Just to elaborate, what I'm looking for is this:
> http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/linkage.gif
>
> I've learned that the cables come pre-assembled with this link (which
> means I bought the wrong cable). Anybody know if there's a US-spec
> cable
> that ends in one of these?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -=Chris

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.

believed to be clean.