Re: Clutch slave cylinder locale

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch slave cylinder locale
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:36:32 -0000
I also shortened the top bolt.
I find it easier to get at both bolts from underneath.  I remove the bottom
bolt first (which I have also shortened, but by not quite as much)
 Once the bootom bolt is out the cylinder will rotate around the top bolt to
get it out of the way and give more clearance.  Then a long open-ended
spanner just does it nicely.  Got it down to a 5 minute job. (No!!! not that
sort of 5 minute job!!)

Guy