Re: dzus fasteners for bonnet

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dzus fasteners for bonnet
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:40:22 EST
In a message dated 03/24/2004 12:00:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:
Has anyone else out there with a forward tilting bonnet on their bugeye used
Dzus fasteners to hold down the bonnet?  Do they work out well?
.
Sr. Carlici has these on his blue Speedwell bonnet.  Looked like they worked
will to me.  I'd like to do the same thing on my bugeye.  I was thinking of
orderingthe TR3 set up from the Roadster Factory as they sell both the fastener
and the back up plate.

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Author Unknown