Re: Hot wheel after bearing change out

To: autox spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hot wheel after bearing change out
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:54:42 -0600
On Wednesday, March 24, 2004, at 07:26 PM, Frank Clarici wrote:

> Robert E. Shlafer wrote:
>
>> "...of course, if it was ACE and made
>> in India..."
>> I tell you, Frank is right...
>
>> I AM SICK OF IT!! :(:(
>
> Yeah, I have been fighting a loosing battle for over 20 years.

See, when we get our cradle to grave Wal*Mart institute of social
engineering, we  will all be able to import our Dr.'s from the same
place they are coming from now, all of our products from "any one of
the following companies" and our produce from South of the border.
Since our bank account data processing has been outsourced to India it
will be immediately transferrable to the manufacturer of the stuff that
wally world is selling. The only question that comes to mind is: How
can we continue to buy everything from everywhere else and have any way
of making money here to pay for it? At some point don't we become an
expendable link in the chain from Importing Garbage to Exporting Waste
(which is the same stuff in a different form)??

cheers, bill b.
BTW, thanks to Ed's nudge I have transferred all of my Spridget and
Autox mail to my cox mail account. Now my mispelling will be cought by
the spillcheker, ottomatically, and I will have no escuse for mespelled
words. I still can't figure out how to automatically reply to autox
messages without re-doing the "to:" thing. I guess I had better settle
for one thing at a time. :-)