Battery Drain

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Battery Drain
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:14:45 -0500 6.0.1|February 07, 2003) at 03/26/2004 10:39:32 AM, Serialize complete at 03/26/2004 10:39:32 AM
Listers,
I need help diagnosing my battery drain.  I went out to drive the Sprite
tis morning and the battery was completely dead. No lights, no radio,
nothing.
I drove the car this past Saturday and everything was fine.  I checked all
the switches and I didn't leave anything on.

Tommy
67 Sprite
60 MGA hot rod project

" Please Note:  This transmittal, and any attachments, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which is the property of
Mark IV Automotive/Dayco Products, LLC and is for the sole use of the intended
recipient.  If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error.  Your use,
forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating, distribution, or copying of
this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you suspect that you have
received this transmittal in error, please contact the sender immediately
and delete this transmittal and any attachments."