Spridget alloy wheels for sale

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget alloy wheels for sale
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:22:30 -0600
hey y'all....

As many of you know, I'm usually just buyin' shit, and rarely selling... but
one thing I have too many of is aftermarket wheels. I've managed to squirrel
away enough sets of matching styles of vintage wheels for rains and dries on
my race cars, plus additional wheel for my street cars, so... I'm gonna let
go of some extras.

I have 6 Sprite bolt pattern 13" x 5.5" polished aluminum slot wheels...
like the old Ansens. Unsure of the manufacturer... They're in nice shape, no
center caps though. I bought all 6 on E-Bay a few years ago... in fact, 4
might still be in the box I got them in.

Aluminum slots are a real 60's "period" look, and the wheels look equally as
good on a bugeye as a squarebody.

$240 for all 6 plus shipping.

interesting trades considered.

Lemme know if you're interested.