RE: SPGT Miata Seats in a Bugeye?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SPGT Miata Seats in a Bugeye?
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:51:33 -0500 FILETIME=[D0B80A20:01C4145E]
You're right Willy, he has Porsche leather seats in his car. They look nice
and are very comfortable. Got them fo a steal he said. ;-0
  Some people con't look the look of Highback bucket seats in a Bugeye. I
think that they look better if you have a roll bar installed, it kind of
takes the attention away from the high back.
I think I'm going to do high backs in mine but I haven't decided which ones
yet. I know that someone has done Miata seats but can't remember who.

Here are some pics of Mike Weeks car taken at Sprite Spree.

http://www.ahsdc.org/spritespree/medium/COTTING_Mike_Weeks_Autocross_1.jpg

http://www.ahsdc.org/spritespree/medium/MACY_0127.jpg

http://www.ahsdc.org/spritespree/medium/willy_022.jpg

Honda Del Sol seats also are supposed to fit.

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto

I met Mike, at sprite spree, and his car.

I thought his seats were from a Porsche. Although I certainly could be
wrong