Re: Krispy Kreme

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Krispy Kreme
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 04:41:15 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>, Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
WEll Brad, all i can say is, I CAN still fit
into a bikini..but after I leave Kates and
the way she intends to wine (and not WHINE
Cap'n) lol  and dine me I just may not be
the bikini size ever again..lol Kate is from
what I gather a great cook and I know she and
I plan on lots of other activities around town.:)
some WILL pertain to eating at resturants TOO.  :))))

So in answer to your question,,,get the "one cup
of water ready and have it waiting by the hot
tub". ;) We may have to time it as we "roll and
drop"...lol lol lol

Bree!