Re: Krispy Kreme

Subject: Re: Krispy Kreme
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 18:48:26 -0600
Cc: Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>, Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
You see, the secret is, to be a jerk, ALOT!!
That way, when you do something nice, even if it isn't
much, it is appreciated FAR MORE then it really would
have been otherwise.............
Come up tomorrow, Slobberbone is playing in Ft. Worth
again. It is at the Wreck Room, where we went last time.
We can go out for Mexican food before the show.

Brad