Re: Riley Sprite

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Riley Sprite
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 06:59:10 -0600
> See John Thorley's "Maintaining the Breed" for even more details.

Oops, I mis-spelled John Thornley's name (mind too fast for the fingers --
yeah right).
I also neglected to point out that John's son Peter has an M-Type Midget and
lives in the Atlanta area. He tried to drive it to the big MG gathering in
Minnasota a few years ago, but broke a crankshaft along the way. He had it
all better in time for our summer party a year or two ago in Illinois where
we had the Triple-M Register as our honored guests. What amazing cars,
especially the 1932 supercharged C-Type that ate up our gymkhana course.
That guy really knew how to make his car dance!
David
(How pathetic is it when you respond to your own posts!)