Re: Spridgets at Kill Devil Hill, NC today

To: "James Gruber" <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgets at Kill Devil Hill, NC today
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 06:24:04 -0400
lemmie see, rte 64 over from richmond area and then the fun
started....right?   then ya ended up going down Va. rte. 158 to Nc. rte.
168, out over the north causeway  and a few mile posts ....you were there!
the view from up at the monument is pretty cool!

chuck.
me?  ever been there?.....naaaaa!  ;)
shoulda gone over to the air strip for a plane ride!    the aerial views of
the ship wrecks off shore is quite amazing!    not hard to understand why
it's called the graveyard of the atlantic.