RE: Spridgets at Kill Devil Hill, NC today

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spridgets at Kill Devil Hill, NC today
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:42:42 -0400
In that case Cap'n I won't tell you that I have driven mine every day for
the past 3 weeks!! <VBG> (70s during the day, 50s-60s at night)  Hell I even
made a trip to the Winter Park All British Show on Saturday.  There was a
very nice burgundy XJ220 that my wife fell in love with........I'd hate to
pay for the maintenance on that!!

TOP? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING TOPS!!!!!!!!

Tad
Sunny Orlando, FL

"See...this is why I hate you, Bradster!!!

It's not just the snaketarium...I'm freezing my cajones off or wearing a
raincoat,
dying for Sprite weather,
while you're tooling around with the top
down in the sun....very unfair and frustrating!! <BFG>

I WANT SPRING!!"