Vega wheels free

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vega wheels free
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:52:54 -0500
hey Youse guys,

That's right sports fans. Free. I can bring them to the Gingerman Driver's
school at the end of April... but I'm not gonna ship 'em, not gonna drag 'em
around.

I've got 2, maybe 4 if I can put my paws on 'em(rusty) Vega wheels layin'
around. Certainly usable for race rains or autocross wheels for those on a
budget... since I'll give 'em to ya. I'm sure you'll have to sandblast them,
or be a fiend with a wire brush attachment... but they're usable. I *think*
they all still have some shit tires on them. I got them with the Red Rat
Bastard back in 1992... and never had a use for them.

Speak up boys.

WST