Re: Q's for the home auto painters

To: Greg Gowins <cartman@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Q's for the home auto painters
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 19:54:13 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I staple plastic up in the garage leaving an overlapping flap to get in
and out. I usually wet the floor before spraying to hold down the dust.
I prefer single stage urethane because it cures fast, is durable, and
easy to touch up when (not if) you get a chip or scratch.
You can wet sand and buff it the next day.
I have a window fan on one side for exhaust and leave the door up just a
bit or the opposite side window if it's bug season.
Any dust I do get in the paint usually buffs out with little or no problem.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ