Coil Wiring Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[A8CFD3C0:01C41E3C] i39EDjwY023615
Subject: Coil Wiring Question
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:12:14 -0400
Folks,

Feeling foolish here - stupid mistake - while hastily cleaning the
engine compartment of my '65 Sprite, I somehow managed to knock one of
the wires off the coil.  I don't have a wiring diagram that has color
codes so I don't know which terminal it came off of, so instead of
playing the 50-50 game I thought I would ask the list.

There are three wires coming out of the harness going to the coil - the
one on the negative side is white, the one on the positive side is white
with a black stripe, and the one I knocked off is white with a brown
stripe.  Can anyone tell me which side of the coil it goes on?

Thanks in advance!

Skip Tannen
tannen@babson.edu
'65 Austin Healey Sprite