RE: Coil Wiring Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[E71B42F0:01C41EF9] i3ACmYwY004735
Subject: RE: Coil Wiring Question
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:46:54 -0400
Thanks to everyone for the responses - seeing a wire hanging next to the
coil I just assumed that I knocked it off and assumed that it was
supposed to be connected to the coil - and I didn't want to try and fire
up the car without knowing for sure.  I'm glad to know that it's nothing
to worry about.  Thanks again!

Skip Tannen
'65 Austin Healey Sprite
'92 Range Rover LSE