It Moved

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: It Moved
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:10:01 -0400
THE MUTANT MOVED

Wednesday was a pretty day and was able to finsh the rear end of the Mutant.
After getting the wheels back on it I turned the key,,, started right up. Put
it in gear and WoW.. it pulled out of the garage under its own power ( the
first since I have owned it), down the lane of about 1/4 mile and she seem
good so I drove down the road to parents about 100 yards.. It was so great...
New tires should be in on Tuesday (205/60/R13) and will be able to get it up
to speed and see how it does...

Marco
79 Mutant Midget

The Mutant is alive....