Midget Front Brakes

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget Front Brakes
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:15:15 -0400
Pulled the front wheels off the Mutant and all the rotors and pads look ok..
However,, the roto system dosen't look like and of the pics that I have see.
The rotor seems to be attached to a large steel cylinder which goes out to the
wheels.

Another question is about  shocks.  The Mutant also has standard style shocks
on it. Not the lever type that the manuals show. Could I have the front end of
a diff car... maybe Fiat?  Any know of a site that shows pics of what the
front shock/brake system for a 1979 midget should look like?

Thanks

Marco
79 Mutant Midget