Re: Mitsubishi Alternator Questions

To: Dan Mullis <ffrogeye@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Mitsubishi Alternator Questions
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 22:15:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dan

That "T" is for the ignition light. The large terminal is a nut, it's
noticably bigger than those T terminals. It is also marked "B" for
battery. You need an 8mm wrench (5/16 works too)
I have fabricated a bolt on spade terminal out of a scrap of copper pipe
and bolted it on the alternator then I just plug the stock wire on the
spade and cover it with the rubber boot that came on the alternator.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ