Re: Lucas Elec-tricks

To: <spritenut@exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lucas Elec-tricks
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:22:36 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Frank
As far as electrical tricks go i feel, the trick is,
never to give up.
Reading past, post from you ( Frank ) tells me your
not the sort that would anyway.
When i see tons of list emails i still try to find the time
to read post and or replys from Frank Clarici.
Spoke to a Plumber at work about your chrome tail pipe,
the man just grin from ear to ear.
The way you've been reinventing the wheel.
Freak of nature sometimes happen and a person comes
up with something GREAT. Just about everything (we) the modern man takes for
granted, Happen just that way.
One Master mind was hit over the head with an apple

 Larry Rex
 as far as Elec.
 old Ben Franklin
       Thomas Ed

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]