Re: Leaf speings

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: Leaf speings
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:35:45 -0400
Cc: <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On Saturday 10 April 2004 07:43 pm, Chris King wrote:
> So I should convert my car to RHD to even things out? ;-)
>
> Seriously, though. I haven't checked for a broken leaf yet, though I am
> assuming there's a problem in the rear springs, given the weird behavior
> on my drive. When your car had the driver's side droop, did the rear
> feel squirelly, or did it drive fine and just look uneven?

My rear end swings like a cheap street walker, or tunnel bunny for those from
NYC.   One cause can be that the third member is not tight enough and the
rubber pads need to be mashed more.  I torqued my third member to the max but
my rear end stills swings side to side.    You can really notice it when you
let off the gas.  Not sure of the problem but my left side hangs low.

How is the for a post that can go to a car list or a porn site?

Bill Gilroy
77 MG Midget

PS.  I think that the word "spenings" fits right in with the blue theme :-)