Re: Headlight Grounding

Subject: Re: Headlight Grounding
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:19:39 -0500
Cc: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Tell me about it. I have parted out 4 or 5 '73 and '74 and had several seat
rails.
When I redid the 68, one of the rails was badly rusted. I had to take a RWA rail
down to the welding shop, have them cut it, turn it around, and weld it back
together. It was only $10, and I got instant gratification.