Headlight Grounding

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headlight Grounding
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:35:22 -0500
Thanks Frank!
I went to take the Midget for a spin after a long session of fighting hard to
get little details done, but the headlights didn't work and it had been dark
out for some time. Having recently read the posts on Franks headlights, it
didn't take too long to realize that there was a ground wire that was waiting
for the grill to be re-installed. Sure enough, that took care of the problem
without even having to dig out the VOM.

Speaking of cars that want to resist repairs, why did they re-design the seats
between 1972 and 1974? They use the same rails on the bottom of the seats, but
with the groove facing the opposite direction and different pipes on the
bottom of the seats. They use different rails on the the floor and the holes
are different as well, so it would be a pain to install 1974 seats in a 1972.
It is also fun trying to figure out which combination works when you are
simply trying to go back to the original seats from the Miata seats you were
trying out. Wouldn't you know that I have both types of seats and rails, so I
had to try every combination. I love a good puzzle!

David Lieb
Trying desperately to get the Midget done in time for a road trip on the
21st.