Re: Any travel industry connections? No LBC

To: toyman@digitex.net, breeanna1012000@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Any travel industry connections? No LBC
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:24:27 EDT
Cc: spridgetassn@justbrits.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/12/2004 4:35:52 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:
I know SOMEONE that isn't spending any time THIS year in Galveston with my
family and I!!!!!

Brad (sneaky, slimey snakeperson) Fornal

btw, should I see if EE would post some photos of me and my pets on his site?
..how about just your wife and daughter?

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

There is a general place in your brain, I think, reserved for 'melancholy of
relationships past.' It grows and prospers as life progresses, forcing you
finally, against your better judgment, to listen to country music.
- Kary Mullis