Re: timing mark

To: <BCAH@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: timing mark
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:49:40 +0100
Bob,
I did exactly that.  I did spot weld, not silver solder 'cos I find it
quicker.
You will of course need to make a new TDC mark on the pulley.

It is such an easy mod to do I cannot see why they continued through 16
years of A series production with the marks underneath!
The timing cover off a mini has them on top and is interchangeable.

Guy