Re: Extra holes in the drive shaft tunnel

To: William Burrell <wburrell@cox.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Extra holes in the drive shaft tunnel
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:48:02 -0400
If they are slightly aft of the shifter, I would guess the PO or his
mechanic got tired of trying to fit the driveshaft and cut holes to
reach in there.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits"
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix (See link below)
http://www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com