Re: Introduction

To: Stirling Anderson <suntzu_2002@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:32:50 -0400 5.0; U)
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Welcome, Stirling, and good luck in your search.

In spite  of my wife and I being quite involved in the Connecticut MG Club, our
preference runs to Sprites over Midgets.  Not logical, but so what?

We sold our Mk IV and a project Bugeye last November and December in an attempt
to free up space and funds.  In January, we found another one, a 1966 Mk III,
that became the replacement we didn't know we needed.  It's true that they find
their owners, I think.

I'm in central Connecticut, so let me know if I can help out.